Best RC Excavators  For Diggin' Fun
Best RC Excavators  For Diggin' Fun
- Our Top Picks
- Best RC Excavators - A QUICK COMPARISON
- 1. Top Race 23 Channel RC Excavator
- 2. Top Race 15 Channel RC Excavator
- 3. Double E 17 Channel Full Functional Remote Control
- 4. Double E 1:20 Remote Control Excavator
- 5. Double E 1/16 Remote Control Excavator
- 6. Top Race 15 Channel RC Fork Excavator
- 7. Volvo RC Excavator
- 8. Fisca Remote Control Excavator
- 9. Huina 580 rc Excavator Fullmetal Version 2
- Best RC Excavators - REVIEWS
- 1. Top Race 23 Channel Hobby Remote Control Excavator
- 2. Top Race 15 Channel Full Functional Remote Control
- 3. DOUBLE E 17 Channel Full Functional Remote Control
- 4. DOUBLE E 17 Channel Excavator Toy 1/16 Remote Control
- 5. Top Race 15 Channel Remote Control RC Fork Excavator
- 6. Volvo RC Excavator
- 7. Fisca Remote Control Excavator
- 8. Huina 580 rc Excavator Fullmetal Version 2
- Conclusion - Best Excavators
- RC Excavators - Buyer’s Guide
If you are looking for a remote-control excavator, this article is the best way to find out the perfect one for you.
You do not need to worry about your age as these fantastic gadgets are for everyone. A hobby is something no one can kill off.
So, look no further if you have a hobby of collecting RC excavators because we have jotted down the best one in the market for you.
You will find different RC excavators for various terrains and with different battery size. But in the end, it is all up to you to buy the best one with your preferences.
This RC excavator is not to be confused with a toy which you can use or gift to your child. The channel hobby remote control excavator is made as a professional hobby-grade item.
It packs a powerful engine with a classy remote control that helps to use this excavator.
Moreover, it has a battery of 2000 mAh. A realistic look to this excavator gives satisfaction when you buy this product.
This fantastic item is for the ones who love to collect. It comes with different attachments like shovel, drill and smoke oil.
All the tremendous pieces can be attached to this excavator when you have an urge to modify it.
- Built like a tank
- More of a hobby grade machine
- Super responsive controls
- Real smoke and lights for effects
- A heavy machine
What's unique about this Top Race Excavator and how does it operate?
The Top Race Excavator is a design with three distinct high-powered engines for controlling each portion of its arm.
One engine controls the shovel only up or down; one engine controls the elbow portion of the arm.
Another engine controls the primary arm to the fullest extent so that it can reach anywhere in any situation.
The Top Race Construction Toy Excavator comes with all the realistic features of an actual construction vehicle for a caterpillar.
This building toy excavator features a metal shovel for real digging on delicate sand or soil.
It is also for carrying the products and loading them onto your Remote control excavator and prepared to be removed from your sandbox or building configuration.
- Overall a cool machine
- Quality build, kid friendly
- Cab rotates 680 degrees
- Range of over 100 feet
- Not for lifting heavy objects but great for scooping sand and such
This truck RC excavator has a distinctive style. The structure is compelling, including a frame, cockpit, quality track, metal bucket and distinct engines on the digging arms.
It is an ideal toy to give your children for the experience of the realistic job of construction vehicles.
Helping the growth of your child's brain is a beautiful gift.
The digger features a 680 ° rotating cab for realistic manoeuvring, and it can dig in any direction with its distinct arms digging energy.
By simulating excavator lights and sounds, it makes playing with it even more realistic.
- A good birthday gift for kids
- Good value for the money
- 680 degree cab rotation
- Battery needs to be removed for charging
This RC excavator has 17 channel functions exclusively. Each arm and the heavy-duty shovel can move separately with three distinct engines. Workbench may be 660-degree rotating.
It can readily climb mountains with double-track drives. The RC excavator comes with two powerful rechargeable 4.8V 800mAh batteries.
No need to frequently charge it, long time to play and more enjoyment.
The heavy-duty shovel is of long-lasting alloy material, may endure heavy-duty, may not wear quickly, and may not rust.
Sturdy workbench and cabin make it a sturdy toy that can resist children's hard usage.
- Easy controls
- Well suited for younger kids
- Horn and beeping sound effects
- Smallish in size
The Grapple Fork Top Race comes with all the characteristics of a real car of building.
This excavator toy features a Grapple Fork on a building site imitating realistic impacts.
With three high-powered motors attached to the digging arm, the Grapple Tractor comes with a 680 ° rotating cab for sensible manoeuvre.
Just like the actual construction vehicle, the RC excavator can be easily moved back, front and side by side.
Operating on 2.4Ghz with a range of more than 100 feet from the remote control, you can feel like working an actual excavator on all-terrain kinds.
This remote-control construction vehicle, made of durable plastic and heavy-duty steel, can manage heavy loads.
Experience the rush with this realistic excavator replica to operate heavy equipment.
- 680-degree rotating cab
- Good replica with the original features
- 100 feet remote control range
- Does not come with a digging bucket
Another Double E product, with authorization from Volvo, this is an authentic replica of an excavator that has powerful motors for its size.
It offers 3 separate motors on its digging arm that makes more maneuverable and the 660-degree rotation of its workbench can have you digging in any direction.
It is easy to operate it from upto 100 feet away and it can also support multiple cars play together without interference.
There is no issue with issuing precise control orders for excavation using the controller.
- An authentic replica of a leading brand
- Impressive quality and workmanship
- Very realistic movement
- Batteries do not last long as some of the other machines
Fisca is another notable brand that has made a name for itself in making construction vehicles.
It is easy to operate it from upto 100 feet away and can be fun for kids to operate on their own.
The controls are responsive and the 3-section arms and showel are maneuverable enough to accomplish basic lifting tasks.
- Well suited for kids
- Comes with light and sound effects
- Decent price
- Remote function can be a bit confusing
This is another more of a hobby grade excavator that carry out heavier tasks than a toy grade machine would.
It is, as the name suggests, made of metal with a solid built and is very realistic in appearance.
This heavy duty machine may be more suited to older kids and adults.
- Full metal, sturdy build
- Life like replica
- Multiple functions
- Heavy machine
- A bit expensive
Conclusion - Best Excavators
The Top Race and Double E brands are the one that stand out the most. With their premium quality and fantastic reviews from satisfied customers, it is no doubt that rc excavator models from these brands can beat their competitors easily.
So here are our top picks agaain:
BEST OVERALL - Top Race 15 Channel RC
BEST BUDGET CHOICE - Double E RC 1:20
BEST HOBBY GRADE - Top Race 23 Channel RC
You can still choose any of the above them by your preference and get satisfied by it after using it.
RC Excavators - Buyer’s Guide
You do not need to worry about the things you have to look at before buying an RC Excavator. We have sorted that out for you too in this buyer’s guide.
You will find different features you need to take in consideration before buying the product.
You should always check beforehand the life of your battery.
The most important thing for you will be whether the battery lasts to give you the complete experience. A large battery means that the excavator equips with more functions.
A 2000mAh battery will be a good option for a big RC Excavator. It would last 30-40 minutes, which is a good running time when you or your children are using it.
The material which is used for the making of the excavator needs to be a strong one.
A substance that can withstand heavy-duty and rough usage. Excavators are to work on rough terrains and to use for gardens.
So for that, a good alloy or ABS premium plastic needs to be used so that it can last long.
Also, children tend to use these products roughly. For rough use, durable material is also necessary as you would not want to buy another one for your child.
This will help you to narrow your budget choice. This will save the time and energy you need to look for the best vehicle under your budget, i.e. the price you can and willing to pay.
Cheaply priced excavators do not mean poor quality and will not last for an extended period of time.
They just might not equip all the functions that an expensive one might have.
More often, big companies keep a more significant profit margin; hence, their products are much pricier.
Buy looking at your budget, and you can easily choose the best one out of all that meets your desires and preferences.
The tires need to be durable as they might be the first one to wear off. They need to be of the best quality.
A rubber track on the wheel might do the work as they are longer lasting. Due to the heavyweight of the product, the tires would get the most pressure. With that, rugged terrain and rugged gardens might also affect the tires.
So, the excavator needs to have a tire warranty or tire assurance that it will last longer and would not get stuck.
Precautions for using an RC excavator
- Keep the excavator clean all the time. It might carry diseases that will harm your child after use.
- Assemble the equipment with ease and smoothly
- Replace batteries after heavy use
- Do not overuse the excavator. It might be hazardous
- Keep a check on your kids when they are using the RC excavator
RC Excavators vs RC Dozers
- Functions: the RC excavator would have more tasks than a dozer as you can change the arm of the excavator for other purposes
- Wheels and tires: the dozer would have more robust and round tires compared to the excavator's truck tires. The bulldozer might have better ones
- Size: the size of an excavator might be more significant than the bulldozer as it needs to have an equipped arm and is a much better replica
All of these RC excavators are fantastic products and good for your children to get the full experience. They are also for hobby purposes; it depends on you.
These beautiful products are the best ones in the market provided that they are complete replicas of the bigger, real Excavators.
Thus, choose your excavator wisely with the help of these reviews and buyers guide!